Blog postOur featured Post
Posted by:Teresa Miller, November - 30 - 2015
Just make sure all your recyclables are placed in a clear plastic bag. We will pick them up with your trash, free of charge.
- Newsprint- Including Glossy, Magazines and Junk Mail
- Glass- Clean Food and Beverage Containers Only (clear, brown and amber) Please remove lids and rinse thoroughly.
- Tin, Aluminum and Scrap Iron
- Plastics – HDE #1 & #2 Only
- Cardboard – Corrugated Only
- Plastics- Vinyl Siding, Hangers, Toys, Shrink Wrap, Flower Trays, Plastic Fencing, Plastic Bags and Automotive Fluid Containers
- Glass- Windows, Drinking Glasses, Sliding Glass Doors, Dishes and Light Bulbs
- Metal- Non-food containers, Gas Cans, Air Conditioning Units, Burning Barrels, Chairs and Garage Door Openers
Ask Us About Foreclosure and Yard Clean Up!